Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photo recap: Movie Under the Stars Night 2

Our second Movie Under the Stars, held on July 26, was another great success! The crowd topped 1500 guests, and people visited from as far as Canada and Mexico. 


Crowds arrived as early as 6 p.m. to set up for the evening’s activities of music, games, prizes, and outdoor screening of Wreck-it Ralph.


Many families came early to picnic and play games with their loved ones before the festivities began. We had more than 7 guests celebrating their birthday with us that night! The Salt Lake Community College also provides a concession stand where hamburgers, fruit, cookies, bratwursts, and a variety of candy can be purchased. 


Local music duo Chad & Kristo  gave an outstanding performance for an hour before the movie began. Check out this clip of their performance!

Thanks to all of those who came out, and we hope to see you on August 9.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete